Friday, November 14, 2008

SoPureandsuchsmoothNakedSkin aka SPNS

I hate when bloggers say 'I know you will', or 'I know you gonna love this' or 'blahbleebloblah'. So we came up with a rule that us 3 will never say that in a blog. Simply because we can't read minds.

Tonights fun could be the pre-party at the Belmont (Wildcatting. Friendly Foes.) and around 12am the party starts at the CAID (Terrible Twos. Holy shit. Frustrations.)

Guitars ripping chunks of milk skin away from the beautiful human being standing in front of the death machine. 15 points.

Headbutt into an oblivion state of the confusion/nation. 30 points

A hot swift kick to the nuts. 45 points

Make out with same sex during mosh pit. 75 points

Ruin the show and make the bands unable to play the rest of the night. 9762565 points

1 comment:

Bryan Metro said...

"Make out with same sex during mosh pit. 75 points

Ruin the show and make the bands unable to play the rest of the night. 9762565 points"

I think this is the funniest thing I've read all week.